Administration/Scheduling - Part Time
Under the supervision of the General Manager, this position will be responsible to assist in creating accurate scheduling of qualified caregivers based on all new and current clients and making sure the schedules are confirmed. The position is also expected to perform other administrative tasks, such as; answering multi-line phones, filing, and providing proper scheduling services to ensure and effectiveness within the office.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Schedule staff in a manner that maximizes employee utilization and minimizes overtime.
- Assist with on-call services after hours, on weekends and holidays to support staff and clients.
- Matching caregiver’s availability and qualifications to client’s needs.
- Track staff attendance to ensure caregivers are properly clocking in and out of their scheduled shifts.
- Good communication skills
- Document notes and messages from caregivers and clients.
- Making sure caregivers are following company policy and procedures.
Qualifications and Skills
A successful candidate will have a demonstrated commitment to delivering superior customer service, strong ability to multi-task, excellent organizational skills. This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday with periodic on-call nights and weekends.
- Qualified candidates must have at list two years of related experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, word, excel, publisher and home care scheduling software.
- Must be able to maintain a good work environment and work as a team.
- Attention to detail, data entry, scheduling and maintain proper filing.
- Must be flexible and willing to work in a busy environment.
- On-call responsibility.
- Two-years clerical related experience
- Valid Driver license issued in the U.S., with a clean driving record
- Current TB test
- Copy of MMR vaccination
- Drug test and finger printing done upon hiring
Job Type: Full-time
Clerical: 2 years